TOR SEARCH ENGINE :
Tor search engine is not like normal search engine’s say Google, Yahoo or Bing. Instead, Tor Search Engine allows you to surf the hidden part of the internet “Deep web”. Only 5-6% of the internet content is indexed by the normal search engine’s like Google or bing remaining 94% of the internet is hidden under the dark world is known as the dark web.
Features of Tor Browser
Tor is a specially made browser for accessing the deep web. The main feature is that it prevents information such as which site you visit and also prevents your physical information(IP) from the sites you visit.
Your internet traffic or data will be passed through at least 3 different servers before it reaches the destination because the three servers have a separate layer of encryption so that your information or data cannot be read or modified.
What to do if the Tor Project is blocked in some countries?
Don’t worry if Tor browser is blocked in your countries, there is an alternate way to download tor. Tor browser has a mirror of Tor browser bundle on Github you can download there! Github link for Tor browser.
If the mirror of tor browser is also blocked then you can get the Tor browser via e-mail. GetTor.
You can get Tor browser for Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux for free, no need to download any additional software.
Download Tor browser – You can download Tor browser here.
Need more security?
We cannot say that the Tor browser is safe always. So question raises how to increase the security while surfing Deep web. In order to surf safely and maintain your anonymity in deep web use Tor browser along with a premium VPN. Use VPN’s to hide your IP’s and ensure high safety while browsing. Don’t use free VPN’s instead use premium High-security paidVPN’s.
DeepMarket Escrow MarketPlace
Alternate Search Engine’s
These following search engines are the alternate ways to surf the deep web links(.onion links) in the normal browser. The following search engine’s crawl over the Tor network and brings the same result as the Tor browser/search engine.
Dark web Search Engine’s
Deep web Search Engine’s
Why you need a Tor browser/Tor search engine to surf the deep web?
Many journalists, researchers use a Tor browser only for research purpose. Many fraudulent users use Tor to hide their ip’s and make them anonymous on the internet.
By this, you can understand that the tor browser is used to hide your anonymity on the internet and browse safely on the internet.