This brings you to the privacy notice of Deep-weblinks.com. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” denotes Deep-weblinks.com.
This is a notice apprising you regarding the particulars we record about you. It aims to bring in the conditions that facilitate us to process any information collected from you or intentionally provide us. It includes information identifying you through your data and the information in the context of the law and the notice. The term “process” is meant to collect, store, transfer, use, or act on otherwise information.
If you are not convinced with one or more points stated here, we regret it and suggest you immediately abandon the website. We primarily focus on the security and confidentiality of your information. We understand by all means that our visitors should be permitted to know that none of their information (personal data) will be used for any purpose unintended by them and will never get disclosed to any third party fortuitously.
We promise to preserve the confidentiality of all the information that you disclose to us and anticipate that you will reciprocate.
The Foundation on Which We Process Your Personal Information
The law instructs us to determine under which of the six defined bases we process the various categories of your details and let you know the basis for each type.
If a particular basis is no longer pertinent to processing your data, we shall instantly discontinue processing your data. Furthermore, if the ground alters, we shall notify the change (if required by the law) and of any new basis under which we decide to continue processing your information.
1. We Process Information Against A Contractual Commitment With You
A contract develops between you and us as soon as you create an account on our website, avail of a product or service from us, or else agree to our terms and conditions. To carry out the commitment we provide you under the contract, we must process your information. It is to be noted that some of the information you provide us might be personal. We might use it to:
- Verify your identity on security grounds
- Provide you with our service or services
- Sell you our products
- Suggest or advise you on products, services and how to acquire the maximum from using our website.
We process this information on the basis that a contract between us is created or that you have requested us to use the information before entering into the legal agreement. On the contrary, we may sum up this information to monitor our performance according to a particular service we provide. On the usage of the information for this purpose, you will not be identifiable as an individual. We shall be further processing this information until the termination of the contract happens either by the party under the contractual terms or till the end of the contract.
2. We Process Information With Your Approval
There happen to be no contractual terms between us through certain actions otherwise like you browsing our website, asking us to provide detailed information regarding our business that includes job opportunities, partnership opportunities, joining our mailing list and our products and as well as services, you approve us to process information that might be personal.
We do not expose your information to reveal your identity unless your proper consent is received. We might sum it up in a general way to use and provide class information such as monitoring the performance of a particular page on our website. Suppose you have explicitly permitted us to use your data. In that case, we may pass your information from time to time, like name and contact information, to specific associates whom we think might provide services or products that would prove helpful to you.
We proceed with processing your information on this basis until you take down your consent, or it can be assumed that your license is no longer valid. If you would like to withdraw your consent at any point in time, you may do so by instructing us at https://Deep-weblinks.com/. It is to be noted that you might not be able to use our services or our website further if you do so.
3. We Process Information Owing To Licit Interests
We may process information owing to the lawful interests of either you or us. We provide careful consideration to the following where we process the data:
- If the same goal could be achieved through other means.
- If the processing or the non-processing might harm you.
- If you expect us to process your data and return it, would you consider it reasonable to do so?
For instance, we might process your data on this basis for:
- We are keeping a record of our business’s proper and mandatory administration.
- Acknowledging unprompted communication from your end, we believe you would expect a reply.
- Safeguarding and declaring the legal rights of any party.
- It is assuring against or attaining professional advice required to manage the business risk.
- Protecting your interests having belief that we must do so.
4. We Possess Legal Obligations Allowing Us To Process Information
We are bound to abide by the law, unlike others. There are times when we need to process your information to obey a statutory obligation.
For instance, we may be required to provide information to legal authorities if they request it or possess proper authorization like the court order or the search warrant. This might include your personal information.
We Use Your Information in Specific Cases
5. Information Are Provided On The Firm Belief That It Would be Shared With the Third Parties
Our website permits you to post information with a viewpoint that the information provided will be read, copied, downloaded, or used in any way by the people.
The samples include:
- Posting a message on our forum
- Image tagging
- Clicking an icon next to a different visitor’s message to express your agreement, disagreement, or gratitude.
While personal information, you decide to satisfy yourself about the level of privacy of every person who might use it. We specifically do not use this information except allow it for display or sharing. We reserve every right to store and use it in the future in any way we decide.
We have no control over any individual or a third party using your information once your information enters the public domain. We bear no responsibility for any individual or third-party actions at any point in time.
If we find that the reason for the request to take down any personal information that you have posted so far is worth the requestor has no legal basis for retaining it, we may agree to delete the information at our circumspection. You can visit https://Deep-weblinks.com/ to request by contacting us.
6. Complaints Concerning Content On Our Website
Our website is a publishing platform. Everybody has equal rights to register to our website and publish information about oneself or any other person they might know. We possess no control over the moderation of anything that you post. We reserve all rights to investigate your complaint(s) regarding any of the content of our website. If we feel your objection is justified in any way or if it gives a feeling that the law wants us to do so, we shall discard the content after proper investigation.
Freedom of Speech is a fundamental right. Therefore, we need to be wise while deciding to make the proper judgment about who’s right needs to be obstructed, yours or the other person’s whose content might have offended you.
If you think your complaint is displeasing or has no base, we shall not correspond with you.
7. Information Regarding Your Payment Mode
Your payment information is safe! We never take your payment information or transfer it through our website or by any other means. None of our employees or the contractors has access to your payment information.
During the payment process, you are redirected to a different secure page on the website of WorldPay/ SagePay/ PayPal/ MoneyBookers/Stripe or any other reputed payment service provider. The redirected page might look branded or similar to a page on our website. But that is not under our control.
8. Application For Job And Employment
If you send us any information regarding a job application, we might keep it with us for up to three years in case we further decide to contact you later.
If we employ you, we collect information on you and your work from time to time throughout your tenure with us. All of this information that we collect will only be used for the sole purpose of your employment. We will keep your documents for six years before deleting or destroying them at the end of your work.
9. Sending Messages To Our Support Team
We collect information from you whenever you contact us via any medium like telephonic calls, emails, or even our website to respond with the information you need. We focus on the efficiency of our business, providing you with the reason for recording both your request and your reply.
We offer a high-quality service keeping your personally identifiable information corresponding to your message and personal details.
We record all the information provided by you when we receive any complaints. All your complaints are resolved using that information.
If it is found that we need to contact any other person to resolve your complaints, we would do so and might disclose some of the information contained in the complaint. We indulge in this activity quite frequently against our sole discretion of whether to disclose the information or, yes, then which is the information that needs to be disclosed.
We might also compile statistics showing information attained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in the way that might reveal your identity or any other person’s identity.
11. Information On Affiliate And Business Partner
You provide us with the information as our affiliate or as a business partner. It permits us to identify the visitors against your referral and helps us to credit your commission against such referrals. It includes some information as well, allowing us to transfer your commission.
The information is solely meant for affiliate or business purposes. We take the responsibility to preserve the confidentiality of all the information and the terms of our bonding. We anticipate any affiliate or business partner to agree to and reciprocate this policy.
We Use Your Information Collected Through Automated Systems During Your Visit To Our Website
Cookies refer to small text files that your web browser places on your computer’s hard drive whenever you visit any website. They permit the information accumulated on one web page to be stored till it is needed to use on another, making a way to the websites to provide you with personalized experience and statistics to the website owners regarding the use of the website so that it can be improved.
Some of the cookies accumulated might last for a definite period, like a year or till your browser gets closed. The remaining lasts for an indefinite period. It is to be noted that your web browser should allow you to delete any cookies you choose and also allow to limit or prevent their use.
Our website utilizes cookies. Software that operates our servers places the cookies and the third-party software whose services we avail. If you happen to be a first-time visitor from the EU country, we first ask you if you would like us to use the cookies. If you decline the acceptance, we shall not use them for your visit except for the record of dissent to their use for any other purpose.
- For tracking the way, you use our website.
- We display specific messages on our website for recording if you have seen particular messages.
- For retaining the signup on our website.
- For recording your answers to questionnaires and surveys on our website while you finish them.
- For recording the conversation thread with our support team during a live chat.
13. Gaining Personal Identifiers From Your Browsing Activity
We record the requests to our servers for web pages by your web browser and other related content on our website. Additional information such as your geographical location, Internet Service Provider (ISP), and IP address are recorded along with the software you are currently using to browse our site, like the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this compiled information to determine the popularity of the web pages on our site and our performance in providing content to you. In case we combine with the other information we already know about you from your previous visits, it is believed that the data could be used to recognize you personally even if you aren’t signed in to our website.
14. Our Utilization of Re-Marketing
Re-marketing includes placing a cookie on your computer while you browse our website to be able to serve you an advertisement for our products or services at the time of your visit to some other website.
We might use a third party providing us with re-marketing services from time to time. In this case, if you have accepted to use our cookies, you might see advertisements for our products and services on other websites.
Revelation And Sharing Of Your Information
15. Information We Acquire From The Third Parties
While we do not reveal your data to any third party (except as mentioned in the notice), some indirectly made-up data from your personal information from the third parties are received by us sometimes whose services we avail.
It is to be noted that no such information is personally identifiable to you.
16. Third Party Advertisements On Our Website
17. Data May Be Processed External To The European Union
We have our website hosting in the USA. We may use outsourced services in various countries outside the European Union (EU) in aspects of our business from time to time. Correspondently, data acquired within the United Kingdom or any other country could be processed externally to the European Union. For instance, some of the software used by our website might be developed in the USA or Asia, or Australia.
We use the following data related protection that is transferred outside the European Union:
- The data safeguard clauses with data processors in our contracts comprise transfer clauses written or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union.
- We abide by a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the EU.
Accessibility To Your Information
18. Access Your Personal Information
- You may review or update any personally identifiable information we hold about you at any point in time by signing into your account on our website.
- To acquire a copy of any information not available on our website, you may send us a request at https://Deep-weblinks.com/
- After receiving the request, we will let you know when you can expect us to provide you with the required information and if we require any fee against the service.
19. Withdrawal Of Your Information
If you want us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at https://Deep-weblinks.com/write-for-us/.
This may restrict the services we can provide you.
20. Authentication Of Your Information
After we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information, we shall first take reasonable measures to validate your identity before permitting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is a chief step to protect your information.
21. Utilization Of The Website By Children
- We do not provide any services or sell products for purchase by children, nor do we indulge in marketing to the children.
- For children under the age of 18, you may use our website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
22. Data Encryption Sent Between Us
We implement Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to validate our identity to your browser and encrypt any data you give.
Whenever there is an information transfer between us, you can check that via SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or any other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
23. Procedure To Lodge A Complaint
- [You can locate further information regarding our complaint handling procedure at the webpage URL]
- If a dispute is not settled, we hope you will accede to attempt to resolve it by engaging in reasonable belief with us in arbitration or mediation.
- If you are dissatisfied in any way with our method of processing your personal information, you possess a right to complain with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This is possible through https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
24. Period Of Retention For Personal Data
- For providing you with the requested services by you.
- For complying with other laws comprising the period demanded by our tax authorities.
- For supporting a claim or defense in the court.
25. Agreement With The Law
Anyhow, eventually it is your decision whether or not to use our website.